Wednesday, October 8, 2008

best laid plans

so i just got a call from my OB's office. tomorrow's induction has been cancelled.

apparently i've been bumped from the schedule so rather than going to my induction i am to go to my regularly scheduled appointment with my midwife.

i knew the whole time that there was a possibility that i might not get induced so it's ok. i'll be fine. just means now i get to wait longer to meet baby G!

oh well, even the best laid plans can be broken...now if only i'd just spontaneously GO INTO LABOR...i've tried to talk baby G into it...but he or she doesn't seem to want to do that just yet...

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

Aw frick. I was coming to wish you luck this morning. Well, maybe baby'll just decide to get the show started anyway... it IS an awesome birthday day!