Monday, October 6, 2008

ready...set...induce

today my midwife called...due to the size of the baby it's been decided that i must be induced.

so at this point i will be induced on Thursday, October 9th. i was given instructions to call the hospital at 6:30am on Thursday and the plan is that providing they've had no emergencies that would bump me, I'd head in at 7am to be set up for an induction.

now, this doesn't mean that i couldn't go into labor before then and knowing me and my life it wouldn't surprise me if i went into labor before my induction date...but as of right now, that's the plan.

funny how this kid tried to get out at the end of August and now it's being evicted!

now only TIME will tell!

2 comments:

CrazyMom said...

Woohoooooo!! GL to you and I will be thinking of you this Thurs! Sending you truckloads of {{ELVs}}

Kristen McD said...

Hooray! End in sight! What a good day to have a baby. 10.09.08