Wednesday, August 29, 2012

research to feed my soul

If these ladies aren't a sign that I am on the path that is right for me...thanks to the power of Google and a little guidance from the spirit above...I just stumbled on the pieces below.  All written by moms who are PhD students, these pieces embody my anxiety and guilt and put to rest my fears.  The future I envision for me and my family IS possible...these HIGHLY intelligent women at Columbia have proven it!

Reflections on Motherhood and PhD Studies

Seeing that these women have written about their experiences makes me more confident that I could in fact, find the balance between being a mom, wife and student...in any case, these women have given me the push I need to complete my applications and let the chips fall where they may.

I am confident that I can do what I want in life...now, once I hear back about my applications - that's when the real anxiety begins...

No comments: