Saturday, May 16, 2009

scrapbooking season!

So, I finally have free time!

It's amazing just how busy I have been at work, with Grad School, and my mommy duties! Finally, now that my Grad School commitment is over I feel like I can breathe again! I refer to the days ahead as scrapbooking season because finally I can use my time for my favorite hobby and maybe get caught up! lol...

Today is O's 7 month birthday as well. I am still in amazement that she is that old! It feels like yesterday that I found out I was going to have the small girl...and now she is starting to get teeth, eats baby food and is starting to develop quite a little inquisitive personality. I love that part the most. I hope that she is like me in that respect. I love to ask why and explore my surroundings, I hope she is like that as well.

No comments: