Monday, March 2, 2009

buttons and babies

finally, nearly 4.5 months after baby O was born, i am able to button my pants again. fantastic isn't it - the small pleasures we take in life. buttoning my pants is such a small thing, but knowing that i can do it makes me happy.
i am only 2 lbs. away from my pre-baby O weight, which is a fairly amazing feat considering my effort to lose this weight has been minimal. I mean, i eat healthy, work out as much as I can and take care of myself, but it's not like i am a workout fanatic.
I am just glad that I am so close to being back to my normal self. Once the weather FINALLY gets nice I do actually plan on going out more often and enjoying the beautiful weather and going for walks with little O. That will be fun.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm impressed to say the least, I of course have no clue how often people are able to go back to their "pre-baby" weight, but I think you're doing fabulously!!

Here's to non-snowy weather :)

with love from londontown, xx