Friday, January 2, 2009

new year's resolutions

i don't like to make resolutions, mostly cause i never keep them. i try and for the first few months of the year i am a champion...but then it quickly falls off...and i'm back to my old ways...so, here they are - in no particular order - my list of resolutions for 2009...

1. send out birthday cards/gifts to people I care about
2. stop biting my nails
3. continue to learn how to be a good mom and wife
4. run a 3k with my sister and cousins in March

we'll see how i do with them!

3 comments:

CrazyMom said...

Lots of luck to you on the marathon! That's going to be so exciting! ;)

beccalincoln said...

I always set a goal to buy lik 20 birthday cards at the beginning of the year. Then whenever a b-day is coming up, fillout the card, put a stamp on it...done! I never follow through though :)

Sara said...

i'm trying to lessen my soda intake & travel once a month outside of England - will keep you posted, xx