Wednesday, July 23, 2008

packing - oh the joy!

Since the move is imminent, today I will be doing a lot more packing. I've started packing up things in the guest room and I am amazed at how much stuff we have (and here I thought that we had cleaned out that room before Dave's mom came to visit!). My plan today is to take my time and pack a few boxes at a time without stressing myself out too much. I also need to go the Registry and change my license. FUN!

Dave and I talked about the move last night, and though we have this place until the 15th of August, we will have to move all of our belongings by August 2nd. The weekend of the 9th we have a wedding and a birthday party and then the 15th falls on a Friday. Dave won't be able to take a day off from work to move anything and being that I'm nearly 29 weeks along I can't really do ANY heavy lifting...so we need to rely on the help of others! Luckily between my family and Dave's friends we have a bunch of people who are willing to help! It's great to know so many people who really care about us and our willing to help for some beer and pizza.

1 comment:

Sara said...

wish i was closer & able to help!