Sunday, May 25, 2008

Invites...

Invites - oh the sweet fun of invites! I designed them myself and came up with a creative way to decorate them! I decided to stamp them with a dragonfly and flower stamp. they are very simple, but they came out beautifully. i love that they aren't really flamboyant. they are simple, understated and look really very unique.
I just need to print out the direction sheet and then I will be sending them out on Tuesday. I am so glad that they are just about done!
My mom was very cool and came down to visit and help me address all the envelopes...which really helped a lot. She said she didn't feel like she was doing much to help me with the wedding, but as I told her, she's helped with a LOT of the details. Without her, I think that I'd probably not have a dress, or bridesmaid dresses, or really have the skill to actually set up the wedding...I love that she has given me her brilliant sense of organization.
I am glad that the details are coming together though...we have only a few more loose ends to tie up.
All that's left is:
- Alterations on my dress
- Seating Chart
- meeting with JOP
- meeting with DJ
- meeting with Photographer
- meeting wtih Radisson Event Coordinator for day of details
- meeting with Konditermeister for cake talks
- meeting with Petal Pushers florist
- men's suits
- wedding rings
- bathroom baskets

oh the fun...details coming together! only about 6 weeks to go right??!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

you have always been very well organised so I figure this wouldn't be hard for you at all!! The invitations sound perfect - can't wait to see it in person :)